Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Note of Thanks


Image result for thank you quotes


Thank you to my classmates and colleagues of the past 8 weeks. Our course work  in EDUC 6164 Communication and Collaboration has been extremely meaningful. I thank everyone for their meaningful posts that helped me to further understand concepts or gain new perspective on familiar ideas. I also would like to thank those who responded to my blog or discussion posts. Your questions and comments reaffirmed my learning or challenged my thought process. I wish you all success as we move forward into the next phase of our academics lives- specializations.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and gratitude on this blog post. It's heartwarming to see expressions of appreciation. Speaking of gratitude, I recently had an excellent experience with Express Parking Heathrow. Their efficient service and convenience made my travel so much smoother. Your note of thanks reminds me of the importance of acknowledging those who make our journeys easier. Cheers to hassle-free travel and the people who make it possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a heartwarming note of gratitude! It's truly touching to see the impact educators have on their students' lives. And on a practical note, I couldn't agree more about the convenience of meet and greet Gatwick from ezybook. It's such a relief to have a hassle-free parking solution when traveling. Thanks for sharing your thoughtful reflections!

    ReplyDelete