Saturday, June 28, 2014

EDUC 6160 Course Thank Yous

I would like to thank all of my classmates for their support,ideas and perspectives. I would especially like to thank two of my classmates.



Lisa Bromwell at http://lisabrownell.blogspot.com/2014/06/holistic-development.html, thank you for your prompt posting during this course. It may seem small but it was a huge help is allowing me to be successful during this course. At times I was able to read your ideas to help foster my own and at other times I was able to turn in my assignments on time within the time I allocated my self each week for class work. It made a huge difference as I had peace of mind knowing that my assignment was complete and submitted rather than needing to constantly check for new postings!



The second classmate I want to thank is Sherria Green at http://sherriagreen.blogspot.com/2014/06/standardized-testing.html. During week six we had a difference of viewpoint on our discussion topic. I truly appreciated being able to have a conversation regarding our different viewpoints rather than an argument. It was professional and educational and I now have a better understanding of your viewpoint. You took to the time to further clarify your point and how it related to the particular situation you referenced. Now as you have further explained it and I better understand the situation and results I agree with you!




3 comments:

  1. Kara, I enjoyed having you in group 1 even though we had a small group I enjoyed reading and learning from your positive experiences. We didn't get to respond to much to each other but I always read everyone's post and you were very informative. I love your blog page you are creative with your pic's. I hope we have another class together at Walden U. Indeed, at times it was difficult to post on the time allow but as professional we have to do what we have to do to be a professional. I wish you the best in this program and in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara,
    I am so glad I was able to help you out during the course by posting everything as soon as I was able to get to it. Your posts were very inspirational to me as well. I really like your second quote you posted this week by Jess Lair. It is very true and a good thing to keep in mind as we enter into a classroom setting.
    Best of luck with your future endeavors!
    Sincerely,
    Lisa Brownell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara Cashwell,

    During this course I had the pleasure of discussing various issues with my colleagues, some we all agreed on and some we were able to politely discuss our opposing views and come to an agreement. For that reason, the first person that comes to mind that I would like to thank is Kara Cashwell. I even wrote about how much our week six debate helped me in feeling more secure and assertive with being able to express and explain my beliefs at work, listen to feedback, and be more open to understanding where someone else is coming from. I appreciate you for sharing your opinion while still being open minded to listening to mine. I also really enjoyed reading your blog entries and discussion posts! Wishing you the best on your journey!

    Kind Regards,

    Sherria Green

    ReplyDelete